An event every week that begins at pm on Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 1, Look Me In the Eye: Portraits of Homelessness is an exhibition of large art quilts, hand embroidered batiks and large hand embroidered drawings by Carolyn Harper that use personal stories of homeless Philadelphians to empower and uplift the community through portraiture and social critique.
Her solo exhibition will be on view October 30th — December 1st, with a public opening reception at Muse Gallery on November 1st from pm. Photo: Carolyn Harper, Homeless Alexus , Hand pieced, hand sewn quilt using hand dyed and found fabric.
Please contact event organizer for questions. An event every week that begins at pm on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 8, Their jewel like colors, the intricacies of their structure, and their constant change, continuously draw me to them.
- First Friday.
- Cotton as muse at the African American Museum!
- The Museum As Muse Artists Invited To Find Inspiration.
I explore my gardens daily, always finding something of interest. But I am not the only one. Recently the boys, ages 9 and….
- A PHYSICIAN LOOKS AT SCRIPTURAL HEALING;
- List of concerts at the Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia)!
- Artist Cooperative, Old City, Philadelphia.
- Cynthia R. Muse – Episcopal Community Services.
- Formerly, School District of Philadelphia.
- A Tale of Rum Town?
For our November community day, The Discovery Center is bringing you the hottest jazz and improvisation in Philadelphia. Bird walks will be held around our gorgeous avian paradise in between sets.
- Capturing the Muse: A One-Day Retreat for Writers;
- Two Sides 2 College: Two Sides 2 College.
- Muse Concert Setlist at Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia on April 7, | inkananrene.ga!
- Union of Dzogchen and Bodhichitta: A Guide to the Attainment of Wisdom!
- Home | Mütter Museum of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia.
- Religious Imaginaries: The Liturgical and Poetic Practices of Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Christina Rossetti, and Adelaide Procter.
Set times forth…. An event every week that begins at pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until December 7, Upcoming Events Show only the first upcoming instance of recurring events.
Collapse Filters Show Filters. Narrow Your Results Notice: Utilizing the form controls will dynamically update the content. Collapse Filters Reset Filters.
Related South Philly Muse
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved